These are tools I utilize while in a session.
- Long gliding strokes, kneading, and friction techniques on superficial layers of muscles
- Active and passive movements of the joints
- Promotes general relaxation
- Improves circulation and range of motion
- Relieves muscle tension
- Energetic modality using breathing and body awareness techniques
- Amplifies the healing capacity of the mental, emotional, and physical body
- Reduces pain
- visit www.quantumtouch.com for more info.
- Gentle manual pressure applied to the cranial (skull) and sacral (base of the spine) areas
- Restores rhythmic flow
- Improves function of the fascial (smooth connective tissue) and nervous systems
- “Finger pressure” on certain points on the body
- Restores balance and flow of life energy to your physiological systems
- Acute pressure applied to the feet at points which correspond to other areas of the body
- Heals and clears blocked energy in specific parts of the body
- Stretches the fascia (soft connective tissue throughout your body) creating flexibility and open movement for skeletal muscle.
- Relaxes contracted muscles
- Improves flow of the lymphatic and cardiovascular systems